Unprotected sex, forgot to take marvelon, took high dose later. Any side effects?

hi I ve been taking marvelon 21 for more than a year now. yesterday I forgot to take the pill and had unprotected sex where my partner ejaculated inside of me. I had four pills (including the missed one) left on my packet. being paranoid I took three four pills this morning and am about to take the next dose from a new package as emergency contraceptives. may I know how soon will I get my periods and how to start my new pack after? also of any side effects . thank u
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012