Unprotected sex, forgot birth control pill. Chances of pregnancy?

I was on the ring & just recently switched back to the pill . I started the new pack on the 1st day of my period which only lasted like 3 days. My doctor told me I shouldn t have unprotected sex until 7 days of the pill, I completely forgot about that and had sex with my boyfriend and it had only been 4 or 5 days. On top of that I forgot to take my pill that night and didn t take it until later the next day, and then I took the pill the day after that kind of late as well. I m pretty sure I know the answer but I wanna see if anyone else has a dif high are my chances of being prego?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012