Unprotected sex for few minutes with a prostitute. Chances of HIV?

Hi , I took a exotic dancer back to my hotel and had sex with her . I was quite intoxicated and did use a condom but it broke ( because I was so intoxicated I can t say how long sex was unprotected , could be 2 min up to 10 min or more. When we both realized this I put a new condom on and continued to have sex. I have never done something like this before and I am so scared that I may have contacted HIV !! I would assume that she is also a prostitute ( I was in las Vegas ).
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012