Unprotected sex, fluttering in lower abdomen, stomach bloating, weight gain. Pregnancy symptoms?

I have been on birth control for a little over 3 months now. Me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex. The last two days I have felt this weird fluttery feeling in my lower abdomen that is not painful like where my uterus is. And my stomach seems bigger and more firm than usual. Also i have gained about 3 pounds this month. I had a normal period just a few weeks ago.Could I be pregnant? Or what is this strange feeling.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012