Unprotected sex, fever, pain in rib cage, congestion. Are these pregnancy symptoms?

Hi I m a 23 year old female I had unprotected sex about 4 days ago last night I woke up with a fever of 101 and pain in my upper right side near my rib cage. I m wondering could I be pregnant and this be part of implantation or something? The fever is gone now but I still am congested. I ve been pregnant 2 times and both times my symptoms all hit early. Also my partner and I have both been tested recently and are std free.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

Your existing symptoms are symptoms of infection. Infection may be local or generalised. These symptoms do not indicate presence of pregnancy.

It is better to get evaluated and investigated by general physician for cause of fever.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal