Unprotected sex, fever, frequent urination, stomach pain, swollen feet

Hi ! I had a tubal ligation reversal on February 9th, then I have my menstrual starting on the 7th . I had unprotected sex on the 9, 13,17,19, my temp start from low 97 to 97.7 to 98 and it goes back to 97.7 then it strike from 98.3, 98.4, 98.9 and now 99.0 with frequent urination during the night starting couple days ago, symptoms of flu , stomach pain, and swolen feet where I cannot stay long on. Is it possible that could be early pregnancy signs?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012