Unprotected sex, excessive salivation, stomach bloating, wriggling in abdomen. Negative pregnancy test. Causes?

I started salaivating alot two weeks after unprotected sex, eight weeks on I am still salaivating ,been to the doctors they say am not pregnant,my belly is getting bigger. when an qiute I can feel occassionally some wriggling down the abdomen ,what is it now? at the moment my mouth is full of salaiva. I don t understand this.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Dear friend
Thanks for your query to Healthcare Magic

I read your concern and your symptom of excess salivation and bloated stomach can be due to
1) Prenancy - But you have negative result for pregnancy
2) Reflux esophagitis
3) Irritable Bowel Syndrome

I would suggest you to consult a Gastroentrologist and get endoscopic study and rule out possibility of esophagitis and Irritable bowel syndrome .

Avoid caffines , NSIADS , and keep oral hygiene by using mouthwash three times a day to reduce your symptoms.

You can ask me furthur if you have any queries.
Dr.J.Kingson John David