Unprotected sex every couple of days post periods, mid-cycle bleeding. Could this be implantation bleeding?

Ok so I just had a period around the twelfth of November and it lasted 5 days as usual. I ve been having unprotected sex every couple of days with my husband and everything seemed fine until yesterday which is November 31 I wiped after I peed and it was really light pink blood on the toilet paper so I put on a pad but later there was no blood on the pad so I took off the pad I guess what I saw had stopped. But today December 1 I started bleeding again this time it started out light but the blood was brownish and then it got heavier and the blood got brighter red. I m wearing a pad now. It doesn t feel like I m pregnant because my cramps aren t hurting and it s lighter than my period. Could it be implanation bleeding or is it to soon for that. I want to know but I don t want to get my hopes up. Plz help
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer