Unprotected sex, ejaculation outside vagina, washed and wiped hands, later did fingering. Pregnancy chance?

hi! sir my name is avishek . i and my wife is doing sex without using condom nd i release the sperm outside her vagina and after that i gone to washroom and i washed my hands with water and then i rubbed my hand with cloth and after 2 minutes i put my fingure in my wife vagina . this was done after 2 days of period over. sir, so please can u tell me about the chance of pregnencies. and should she take unwanted 72 or not.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012