Unprotected sex, ejaculation inside vagina, white vaginal discharge. On birth control pills. Pregnancy risk?

okay just yesterday i had unprotected sex and he ejaculated inside me afther i jumped up quick and went to go pee the next morning my panties was alil wet and later that day i had dry white discharge in my panties i checked my calendar and it said today was my higher fertility day i`ve been on the pill for about four months the advice nurse said i was in the clear i just want another answer plus i take my birth control everyday almost at 8;50 in the morning maybe alil later
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012