Unprotected sex, ejaculated inside vagina, light periods, shorter cycle. Pregnancy symptoms?

hi, i have had sex with my boyfriend almost 2months ago and we had unprotected sex and he release inside me at that time. i thought i was pregnant because i was late the next month about 6days before i got my period, and again 2 days late the next month. all the pt came up to be negative. however now since i had my period twice after the fact it has been lighter and shorter than normal. is it a possibility that this was not my period and i could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012