Unprotected sex during periods, pinkish brown spotting, stomach bloating, headaches. Early pregnancy symptoms?

I m 14, and I had sex twice with my boyfriend, both on on my period and both unprotected. I had wat I thought was a period 3-5 days late but it was a pinkish-brown color. My stomach looks smaller in the morning then bloats before bed, my stomach cramps at the bottom really bad, and I have these headaches . I took 2 pregnancy tests at different times of te month and they were NEGATIVE but I still get all of the sypmtoms of pregnancy. What does any of this mean and Wht should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013