Unprotected sex during periods. Taken primolut n medication, yasmin birth control, no periods. Pregnancy possible?

i m a pcod patient. but i got my periods without taking any medicine for last 3 months. i had sex with my boyfriend on the first day of my periods last month. and my docter prescribed me to take 10 primolut n tablets to get the periods and to start taking yasmin just to avoid my pcod related problems. now i have finished taking primolut n and it s already 5 days have passed i still didn t get my periods. i m so scared that i have become pregnant. is there any possibility to become pregnant in my siruation? i m so worried now
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
HELLO MADAM,
WELL I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE GOT A PREGNANCY.SINCE YOU HAVE TOLD YOU HAVE JUST FINISHEDTHE PRIMOLUT N SINCE 5 DAYS, PLEASE WAIT FOR FEW MORE DAYS SAY 10, AND I THINK YOU WILL GET YOUR PERIODS.
DONT WORRY . GOOD LUCK. BYE