Unprotected sex during ovulation, delayed period, sick feeling, have been trying since months. Could I actually be pregnant?

My husband and I have been having unprotected sex for about six months. We re not trying to get pregnant, but we do have sex during ovulation time (I keep track by calendar only). Every month I think I m pregnant and I tend to make up phantom symptoms, but I always get my period. This month, I actually forgot about my period and realized I was a week late. It s been 24 days past ovulation and no period yet. I am feeling very sick, no vomitting but very nauseaus and tired. I honestly don t think my body is making these syptoms up, but maybe. I just kept thinking that since we hadn t conceived in the 6 months that the chances are pretty low that I was pregnant this month. We had sex 4 times during the week of ovulation and my cycle is pretty normal around 30 days. This month it s 38 days. Could I actually be pregnant? I m nervous to test, but I need some advice.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013