Unprotected sex during ovulation, brown bleeding, short periods cycle. Pregnant or abnormal periods?

Hello, I had unprotected sex all during the month of December, inculding my ovualtion period. I got my period on the day it was due, however, it only last 2 days and was brown in color. Typically, my menstral cycle last a full 5 or 6 days. I ve been searching online and keeping coming up with the possibility that I am pregnant. I have taken 4 home pregnancy tests so far, and all are coming up negative. Is it possible that I am pregnant, or should i just disregard this abnormal period?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013