Unprotected sex during fertile days, taken levonorgestrel before sex. Chances of pregnancy?

Good day! may i just ask, i had unprotected sex last may 2 and i was fertile that day. after 22 hours, i took levonorgestrel 4 tabs and after 12 hours i took 4 tabs again. then last may 6, i had again unprotected sex at 2 pm, still am fertile. But before that, i took 4 tabs of levonorgestrel at 8:30 am and that is the last med i took, i didn t take any anymore. My question is, is there a possibility that i will get pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012