Unprotected sex due to condom failure, nausea, night sweats. Food poisoning or morning sickness?

Hi, I am a 19 year old female who has recently become sexually active. Last week my boyfriend and I had sex; there was a condom slip but his ejaculation was still inside. Then on Monday 3/11/13 we had unprotected sex (I know, awful :/) I want to know how soon I could be feeling signs of morning sickness . My period isn t due until the 31st, but yesterday and today I ve been feeling nauseous on and off, sometimes with chills, and last night I was sweating. I also ate from a food truck the day before yesterday. Is it food poisoning , or morning sickness. It s been maybe a week since the condom slip, and 4 days since the unprotected sex. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013