Unprotected sex, dry patch of skin on penis, red spots on masturbating. Yeast infection?

Hi I recently had unprotected sex with a girl. I noticed a dry patch of skin on my penis right after. Then when I masterbated I ve noticed red spots on my penis. It seems really irratited. I left it alone for a few days and when I just barely masterbated with lotion last night the whole underside of my penis looks raw with like wounds on it and it burns. Could I have a yeast infection . If so how can I treat it? Thanks you
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013