Unprotected sex, dizziness, nausea, mood swings, brown bleeding. Implantation bleeding or irregular cycle?

hi there, i am currently 20 years old, my fiance and i are having unprotected sex and now i am expirencing a lot of the early pregnancy signs. i.e dizziness , nausea , slight cramping, mood swings, ect. however i do have abrownish colored flow. its very light but a week before my period is do and continuing on four days today. I was wondering if this was implantation bleeding or just and irregular cycle. i do have a regular 28 day cycle never late or early, that is why i am so confused right now.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013