Unprotected sex, dizziness, increased pulse, light spotting, weakness. History of diabetes. Pregnant?

Is it possible for me to experience symptoms 6 days after unprotected sex? Last night I was extremely dizzy while lying down with an increased heart rate , also for 2 days I ve experienced extra light pink spotting only when i wipe, and slight weakness for a couple days. I want to find out as early as possible so that i can get necessary treatment because i am diabetic and want a healthy pregnancy.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012