Unprotected sex, discharge from penis. Taking clindahexal. Swab test shows MRSA. Cure?

Hi, I had sex the other day then the day after I had a discharge form my penis . I went to the doctor who gave me to recommended treatment for STIs. None of it work and the discharge was still there. A swab test was conducted to find that I was infected with mrsa . I have been on clindahexal for two days now. The discharge is still present and no sign of discharge reduction. What is my next step? I am 29 years old and I weigh 72kg.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013