Unprotected sex, discharge, bleeding. History of irregular periods. Period blood or pregnancy?

Ok so my period was around late may early June and after that it seemed like forever since I got a period then I got it the 9th and the tenth of July. And that Saturday me an my boyfriend had fooled around we had wiped the precome off the penis and put it a little in the vagina , it wasn t all the way in but after that we didn t do anything else. And now i have had a little discharge and some blood in it .. If you have a long period of time inbetween periods could you be early for the next one? Could I be pregnant if he didn t reach his climax in me? Or did I break my hymen? Help me I need answers
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer