Unprotected sex, delayed periods, back soreness, abdominal pain. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi. My husband and I just got back from our honeymoon and we have been try to conceive. I usually feel my pre menstral pain coming two weeks before. Example sore breast . Or when I was ovulating. Thought that I was about to have my period;but nothing. Now a week late I startd feeling soreness and pressures on my left lower back ,abdomenal pain above where my uterus is located. The other day my leftt side of my abdomenal six pressure near my ribb cages. what can this mean? O ams slewpy .slept luke ten hours at a rime amd still sleepy when I waje
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer