Unprotected sex, delayed periods, abdominal pain. Positive pregnancy test. Abortion medication?

dr,im not too sure of my last day of period if aug 23 or 24,then aug 30 i had sex wit my bf,and now still not on my period,i did used PT kit yesterday and it is positive..i also feel some symptoms like its when my period is comin.. abdominal pain , backache and havin like a white mens... is still called a delay?how many days tI-Iat im pregnant now?I-Ielp me pls im not yet ready..any medicine to take to destroy my pregnant.... reply asap....tI-Iank u very mucI-I...
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012