Unprotected sex, delayed periods. Taking gynaecosid pills. When will her periods resume?

Hi Doctor! i m facing a serious problem about my fiancy i fucked her on the date of 13 of december but i did not discharge in her at the time of fucking and her date of mances is 26 and today the date is 01 jan and still she did not get mances... and now i m giving her the tablets namely as gynaecosid pills is it ok for her health and .. plz guide me is there any side effect of these tablets for her... and is she get mances in the same day plzz i m waiting
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer