Unprotected sex, delayed periods. Taken postinor-2 contraceptive, mild cramps. Cause of worry?

Hi, I m a 24 year old weighing 45. Last Sept, I had my period on d 13th but had unprotected sex on d 23rd. I took postinor 2 (1st time i ll take a contraceptive ) & my nxt period was 8 days (18th of Oct). The nxt cycle was 49 days (5th of Dec). Today is the 13th of Jan, & I stl haven t gotten my period. I m worried cos for d past 5days, I ve been getting mild cramps like I m about to get my period but nothing. Shd I be bothered? Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013