Unprotected sex, delayed periods. Taken mensovit plus tablets. When will I get periods?

Hi Doctor. I had sex with my boy friend the last month. my periods date is 3rd i had sex with on 14th aug But this month periods not come. check with urinal it s shown possitive. so i have the mensovit plus tablet at three time. just now i had finished the 3rd set of tablets. (6 is complete) when i get the periods please tell me
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
You should consult a gynaecologist because mensovit is mainly use to regulate your menstruation it will help in abortion or not it is still not clear.
So please go and consult a gynaecologist and get your ultrasonography test done to see the exact weeks of pregnancy and use another method for abortion accordingly.
Good luck.
Dr. Richa