Unprotected sex, delayed periods. History of irregular periods. Medication for abortion if pregnant?

Hi, I had sex with my boyfriend 5 days ago on (10 feb). As he said that nothing happened. but its time for my period and they are not coming. the date for my periods is 13 or 14 of months. they are mostly irregular but from the last 3-4 months they are regular. so i am scare. please help me. what i do to avoid pregnancy (if it is). is there is any pill for that. or tell me what i eat in home so that is not happen. please give ans. soon
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013