Unprotected sex, delayed menstrual cycle. Taken i-pill post sex. Chances of pregnancy?

i had sex with my partner on jan 19th,my peroids supposed to be on 24 jan ,i took ipill after having sex,and we are sure that we used condom but one time i had sex without condom but he taken periods are getting delay,more than 8 very worried,will i be pregant?i dont have any other symtoms like sickness or anything just my periods is getting late...dont know what to do?please suggest there any way that i can test in home itself...thanks
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013