Unprotected sex, cramps, swollen bladder, bleeding, sore back

Hiya I m 20 an I had unprotected sex 13 an then 14 days after cuming of my period an nownearly 2 weeks later I hi am having bad cramps an my bladder is swallen an that not normal. Then the yesterday I went the toilet an after I finshed I wiped my self wid tisue an there was a lil bit of pinky blood on it an nuffin has happen since an I keep getting pains that I have never had happen to me in my belly an my back is sore wat is up wid me
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012