Unprotected sex, cramps, sore breasts, nausea, short periods. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi. My name is XXXXXX. I am 15. Me and my boyfriend had had unprotected sex multiple times. Starting at the end of last month I have had some pregnancy symptoms like cramps, bloating , sore breast, back aches, feeling like I m gonna vomit and I didn t have a normal period. It s usually for 5 or 6 days and I only had it for 2. Barley even that. It was kind of heavy for one day but that was it. Could I be pregnant? Or is it just in my head.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012