Unprotected sex, cramps, nausea, heartburn, light periods. Tubectomy done. Chances of pregnancy?

I know it is almost impossible to get pregnant after having tubes tided but im having a few weird symptoms and not sure what it could be. I ve had my tubes tied for 8 years 2 weeks ago I started cramping really bad after sex. I couldn t straighten out for almost an hour. Then it just stopped. It has gone away mostly except I ll lightly cramp once or twice a day now. The next week I was supposed to start but I was 5 days late I took a test that said negative so I thought it was ok now but my period only lasted about 12 hours. I ve had nausea , cramping, heartburn for the last week but the symptom that im worried the most about is my hormones. I ve been crying atleast 2 times a day for the last week there is no reason but if someone even looks at me funny im in tears
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012