Unprotected sex, cramps, light pink and brown discharge, light bleeding. Causes for symptoms?

i had unprotected sex on the 25 december 2012,and again on the 1st january and after sex that day i had moderate cramps , then I had light pink discharge on tissue on the 2nd of january 2013 then due period on 5th january 2013, not had my period. This morning i had pink discharge then later on the day i had brown dishcarge with a little blood in it then in the night i had just very light pink dishcarge with very little blood in it. i have had some cramps between these dates.I have pix if that helps? thanks for your help.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
May 2013
The pain and spotting you had after intercourse could be due to causes like :
- Post coital tear
- Pelvic inflammatory disease leading to cervical erosion etc.
- Intermittent spotting can be due to hormonal imbalance etc.
In case of lengthier cycles, ovulation may become delayed.
In that case, pregnancy is also possible.
So, as your periods are delayed, better to go for pregnancy test once.
If the test comes negative, consult gynecologist once and get evaluated to find out the exact cause for spotting, pain etc.
In case of presence of infection, go for antibiotics.
After ruling out infection, go for ultrasound examination, hormonal profile including estrogen, progesterone, LH and FSH, thyroid profile.
Possibly with this workup the cause for your problem can be identified and treated.