Unprotected sex, cramps in lower abdomen, blood when wiped with toilet paper. Advise?

I had unprotected sex on Friday night. I went to the toilet Saturday night when I wiped there was a bit of blood. Theres has been blood since but mostly only when I wipe. Not really going on the pad. I am due a period this week, is it my period ? Its not as heavy as it usually is though, since last night I've had bad cramps in my lower stomach
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
The mild bleeding that you have can be due to a mild injury in the area during sex. Since the bleeding has happened within 24 hours of having the unprotected sex, implantation is not likely.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,