Unprotected sex, burning sensation while urination, swollen clitoris and external vagina. Vagina sensitive and red. Reason?

Hi, i HAVE BEEN HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR 3 WEEKS. I WAS OK UNTIL I STARTED MY PERIOD LAST WEEK. WE CONTINUED TO HAVE SEX ON THE LAST TWO DAYS OF MY PERIOD AND NOW I AM EXPERIENCING BURNING WHEN I PEE. MY CLITORIS IS SWOLLEN AS WELL AS THE EXTERNAL PART OF MY VAGINA . IT IS ALWAYS SENSITIVE AND RED. THIS HAS LASTED 3 DAYS AND I HAVE DOUCHED AND USED SUMMERS EVE BODY WASH. I WAS USING A OFF BRAND TAMPON DURING MY PERIOD THAT I HAD NEVER USED BEFORE. WHAT COULD THE PROBLEM BE?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  81 Awaiting Answer