Unprotected sex, burning sensation while urinating, weird feelings in stomach. Any ideas?

Hi, I am 17 years old and I had sex (again) unprotected. I know, that is really bad, but this time I took Next Choice. I took it yesterday, (the day after).
Today, I have been having a really hard time going to the bathroom. When I go to pee, I start getting a burning/hurting feeling and I stop. Also, some blood comes out.
Other than when I go to the bathroom, the area right below my stomach just feel weird. I don't know how to explain it. It feels like I still have to go to the bathroom. What is wrong with me?
Someone told me this is just happening because it's the first time I've taken something like that. Is that true? Should I be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013