Unprotected sex, burning on urination, discharge. Taking floxacin, urispas. Gram strain positive. Treatment options?

I had unprotected sex twice with my new girl. after nearly 2 weeks, i felt burning and tingling sensation while peeing along with discharge . i got tested and the report came as gram stain +ve. I was given antibiotics(floxacin500) and urispas 200mg. Today was my 5th and last day of med, but i still feel the burning while peeing. The discharge has reduced a lot but the tingling still persists which is a real discomfort. I still feel the frequent urge to pee. Should i be worried, what do i do now? Can i have protected sex at this time? appreciate your help.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012