Unprotected sex, brown light sticky discharge, periods, movement in stomach, loss of appetite. Pregnancy symptoms?

helllo, i have had unprotected sex many times... and i just got my so called period but its brown gooey and very light.. i also feel like every once and while something in my stomach moves.. i had a kid 8 months ago but i dont remeber feeling her move this early... also ive had troubles eating nothing souds good to me.. and have pukes a couple times, just wondering if i could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012