Unprotected sex, brown discharge, spotting. Negative pregnancy test. Due to fibroids?

Hi, I had my period on the 1st of this month, I had unprotected sex on last day of my period, 3 days later I had white discharge which smelled like semen , last week I had cramps every single day. Last night my cramps started again and bled a little, but brown blood , almost like I m spotting, my pad is clean but cramping horribly and the brown blood really comes when I wipe myself. What is going on? I test negative on the hppt since I have fibroids I am thinking that perhaps is the fibroids giving me problems. I m making an appt to see a doctor but I m kind of scared something is really bad with my fibroids. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer