Unprotected sex, brown discharge. Taking YAZ birth control pills. Possibility of pregnancy?

Hi, I have been on the birth control pill YAZ for about two years now, and I take it every day, and if I don t I catch up on the missed pill the next day. I take it within the same 2 hour window every day. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 25th of this month, and he did cum inside me. I know it was stupid, but I m really scared. I just went to the bathroom and I have a brown patch on my panties, could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012