Unprotected sex, bleeding, spotting. Taking Loestrin FE. Normal symptoms or pregnancy?

I started Loestrin fe for the first time and I was spotting on the placebo pill but i just realized it was probably my period. I had unprotected sex on the placebo pill while on my period if thats what it was. im getting period signs because i thought i was getting my period and its been a week since the placebo pills. i also thought i had to wait for the next period before starting another pack. am i ok or is this abnormal or could i be pregnant.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012