Unprotected sex, bleeding, abdomen pain, mood swings, had ipill, pregnancy test done

Hi.. on 11th-12th May i had unprotected sex which was also 4th day after my periods got over. The next morning i had ipill for the first time.. And now exactly after one week of taking the pill, i have vaginal bleeding .. I am confused if i am chuming or is it a bleeding due to pill. Today is my 3rd day of bleeding. The flow is like a mensturation cycle but the blood is not as thick as it comes when i am chuming, it is not smeling the same.. I am really confused as to why is it happening with me.. and for how long it ll continue? Also, i have abdomen pain and severe mood swings.. Pls tell me if its normal or i shud go n consult a doctor.. I got so paranoid that i also got a pregnancy tester and checked it. Thankfully it came out to be ngtv.. I have very lil knowledge about all this.. And ya my age is 23yrs.. and i workout everyday cz i need to reduce my weight as m overweight . Pls suggest if its a normal case or something serious? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012