Unprotected sex before periods due, had taken levonelle earlier post encounter. Possibility of pregnancy?

I am 27 yrs old and I had unprotected sex around 1am on Sun 12th Jan, I took a Levonelle pill on Mon 14th Jan, however my period is due sometime between 25th-31st Jan. I m aware that the pill can cause a delay to my cycle especially as I was close to my period. However on Thurs 24th Jan I had unprotected sex (10 days after taking pill), I know I m no longer protected but is there a chance I could still have a period after a delay and if there was a possibilty of a potential pregnancy would the baby be harmed? Many thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013