Unprotected sex before periods, dizziness, bloating, cramps, nausea, sore breasts. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi so i had unprotected sex a day before my period and also a day after my period was over with. I feel dizzy.bloated, cramps and also i feel like i want to throw up but i don t. my breast feel sore at times also. my last period was 11-7-12 and i just got my period for this month 12-2-12. and i still feel dizzy n even more bloated. Is it possible for me to be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Thanks for asking.
From your history it is not clear weather you have the periods in March or not. If you have your menses in March then you are not pregnant most probably. Prenancy test strip is a very cheap strip which you can use. You should try to check your early morning urine in case you did not have had menses in March.

Hope this will help you,
Dr. Azeem,