Unprotected sex before ovulation, have persistent, sore breasts since, HPT shows faint positive line. What could be going on?

I had unprotected sex on September 21 my boyfriend ejaculated inside of me. I was ovulating 6 days later. I am suppose to get my period on 10/16. Since then I have had this persistent cough , my breasts are sore, I am not that tired though. However, I took a home pregnancy test and there s a very faint positive sign. It s almost like u can see the line depending on the angel u hold the test. What do you think is going on?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012