Unprotected sex before, after ovulation. Light bleeding with cramps, back, hip pain. Reason?

Hi. I had unprotected sex 5 days b4 ovulation and had sex the day of ovulation the very next day ihad a abd. Cramping the next day i had a light flow severe cramps first time bk pain and hip pain.the day after i had medium flow and all the other pain i had to use pillow to lay on..ive never hurt this bad b4 never bk pain with my period it lasted 3 days no bleeding but still mild abd cramps bk and both sides pain.when i stand it feels like ive bn standing period isnt due til the 16th.what could b wrong
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer