Unprotected sex, and then I got my period a day after

Unprotected sex, and then i got my period a day after. Could i be pregnant?

i had unprotected sex friday , saturday and sunday, my boyfriend ejaculated in me about 8 times, and then i got my period the following monday. Is there a chance i could be pregnant?

Asked On : Tue, 16 Nov 2010
  Anonymous's Response
No. Your period indicates the end of a cycle. You probably won't ovulate again for another 14 days (give or take 2 days depending on your cycle). Semen can survive inside the vagina for about 2-3 days though. The safe zone is usually 1 week before to 1 week after your period. I hope this helps.
hi welcome to you got your period there was no chance to be pregnant.but you should be careful next time use contraseptive messure avoid unprotected sex.