Unprotected sex, allergy rashes, headaches, weakness. Taken ipill medication. Treatment?

Hi! I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 28th August and that day itself I took Ipill and 30th August again we had unprotected sex and took ipill again. I know it was stupid and I have done a terrible job. But i was so confuse. Now i am having some kind of allergy rashes in my body even having headache and weakness. My menstrual cycle date is 8th. So should i wait till 8th or take some kind of medicine for all these ?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi Dear thanks for your question on HCM,you had unprotected sex twice and both time you used i pill,and now having headache and weakness,this is due to the side effect of i pill,don't worry it will go,your cycle is due on 8th of September,you wait for your cycle before taking any other treatment ,i hope you won't need any treatment,still you wait for your cycle ,and if it get delayed then go for further treatment