Unprotected sex after taking depo shot, delayed periods, nausea, cramps. Chances of pregnancy?

I was off the depo shot for 6 months. Two weeks before I got it again I had unprotected sex with my partner. A few days later I got my period (dec 19). Then december 31st I went back on the depo shot. That same week again me and my partner engaged in sex a couple time that week. I am now 5 days late on my period. I m getting the lower cramps . Fatigue and nausea . Could I be pregnant. And could a test come back negative even if I am because of the depo shot?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013