Unprotected sex after periods, light cramps, white discharge, vomiting, dizziness, frequent urination, spotting. Pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex on the 6th of january about 3 days after my period ended...since then I ve felt abit cramping not like period cramps but light cramps I ve also noticed white discharge off and on for a week or so now I feel like I have to vomit but only voimited twice while brushing my teeth I ve never done that before also been more dizzy then normal and peeing a lot more frequent...had only abit of spotting yesterday nothing really was there took a pregnancy test this morning but was negative
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Though you had unprotected intercourse it was during the safe period and so, you are safe. White discharge is a normal phenomenon. The symptoms you have are not typical of early pregnancy alone. Stress causes disrupted cycles and you seem to be experiencing the same. You can wait for your cycle to set in before taking a pregnancy test again and if it does not within a week after the due date, see a doctor and get further management done. Take care.